Monday 4 August 2014

OUR PRODUCTS AND THEIR SPECIAL FUNCTIONS

LONGRICH PRODUCTS & FUNCTIONS


1.       Longrich Superbklean Magnetic Energy Sanitary Napkin:

This product is use by woman during their menstrual period. Is an innovative healthcare product that takes care of every menstrual discomfort and also cure infections; gynecological infections/ vaginal infection (infection of the reproductive system) it contains an energy strip in the middle which is made up of; Anion: this kills 99.9% of bacteria by preventing the bad blood from forming aerobic bacteria with the vaginal environment, Far-infrared: is the light of life, it activate the blood circulation & micro circulations and lastly Patented bio-magnetism: this helps the body magnetism by pulling down any toxic waste out of the body. This product is good for all women especially those who just gave birth & those who had miscarriage, it helps them to get rid of bad blood & water from the body.


2.       Longrich Superbklean Magnetic Energy Panty Liner: 


 This product is normally used by woman alone to keep them clean after urinating instead of using poor quality toilet tissue by sticking it on their pants, but because of the presence of the multi functional strips men & woman can use this product. It help prevent toilet infections like itching and can be used to cure headache, rheumatism, body pains, leukemia & Carteret eye diseases, prostate gland & arthritis by activating the strike with a little water, placing it on the affected parts & holding it with a bandage for 2-3 days at least. See video for application.
3.       Longrich Professional White Tea Toothpaste:


  This product is just more than ordinary toothpaste, it’s made from natural herbs and it helps to kill the bacteria that eats up the gum, whitens the teeth and freshens the breath. It’s a testimony for people with tooth problems. It comes in 200g pack.
4.       Longrich Natural Essence Bamboo Soap:


  Longrich Bamboo soap is made from natural deep cleansing ingredients of bamboo tree. It gives deep cleansing to the skin; it restores badly damaged skin like pimples, spots, heat rashes, cream burn & sun burn back to its original state. It does not bleach or darkens the complexion but I maintain its original color. It comes in a pack of three.
5.       Longrich Classy Style Energy Cup:


  The classy Style Energy cup converts acid water into alkaline water which when taken reduces
the high acid level in the body thereby balancing the PH level of the body. Lets drink healthy and energized water of high quality that is free of chlorine, toxic and heavy metals, anytime, anywhere. Good for everyone especially people with stroke, diabetes, smokers and heavy drinkers. This cup comes in three different styles: 300ML Blue color cup, 400ML Silver color cup, 500ML Red color(for family use)
6.       Longrich Anti-Mosquito Spray (Flower & Fruits Fragrance):


  This product repels mosquitoes for up to 8 hours, with obvious effect. With this Longrich tells mosquitoes “touch not my anointed and do my people no harm” Elegant fragrance after use, fresh and relaxing. The initial is a fresh and fragrant citrus aroma, the body fragrance is an elegant floral, and a sensual musk incense at the end, overall being elegant and harmonious. It’s actually an anti-mosquito body spray. Apply before going to bed on all the expose part of your body spray & rub properly and sleep like a baby.
7.       Longrich Cordyceps Militaris (Northern Chinese Caterpillar Fungus):

  this is a naturalanti biotic. jointly research and development by  Tsinghua University (College of Life Science) • Longrich Bioscience Research Institute, Longrich Cosmetics Pharmaceutical Research Inscitute USA Inc. and Shanghai Guobao Enterprise Development Center, the product is collected from high-quality natural Cordyceps strains, applies modern biotechnology and is a new generation of high-quality Cordyceps militaris by means of industrialized cultivation. Active ingredients in Longrich Cordyceps militaris are higher than that of ordinary Cordyceps and the quality is stable after the component analysis evaluation test and quantitative analysis. Cures all internal infections of the kidney, liver, etc.
8.       Longrich NutriVRich Nutritious Vegefruit Instant Drink: 


 All the raw materials for this product originate from an organic farm. These are dozens of natural foods, including cereals, algae, vegetables and fruits, which are rich in vitamins, chlorophyll, food fiber and trace elements. They are blended according to a scientific formula so that the nutrients are preserved to the maximum degree by strictly executed vacuum freezing, drying, pulverizing and sub-packaging. The result is a healthy food full of natural vitality. Vrich pink color is good for hytertension, diabetes, weight watchers & those who diet, while the blue pack is good for everybody.
9.       Longrich Arthro SupReviver Tablets (single bottle):

  This health care product is made from chondroitin stearate. Animal Functional experiment has proved that it has the health function of strengthening the immune system. It also reduce chronic pains
10.   Longrich Chewable Calcium Tablets:

This health food can supplement the shortage of calcium in the bones. It’s good for everybody especially women, children & the old people ( Aged), it helps prevent osteoporosis in women. Longrich calcium is made up of zinc, magnesium and milk. Unlike other that consist of only zinc and magnesium.
11.   Longrich Mouth Freshener Spray:


  Contains white tea and menthol essence, for refreshment, to clean breath and protect oral health. Good for people with chronic mouth odor. Business executives, pastors, doctors, nurses, public servant use it to freshen their breath before any meet. It is good for everybody, it’s also medicinal.
12.   Longrich Health Wine:


  Longrich health wine (Drink and get healthy) is an Immunity adjustment wine, it helps to boost the immune system, it’s a purifier, cleanser, it improves fertility in both  male and female. It is good for men and woman. NOT good for pregnant women and people with cardio-cerebral-vascular diseases and hepatic/renal insufficiency. Can be diluted with water.
13.   Longrich Classy Energy Pot:


This product regulates the amount of heat energy that enters the pot when cooking thereby retaining up to 85% of the food nutritional value after cooking.
14.   Longrich Treatment Hair Shampoo:



made from natural ingredience. It helps keep the hair healthy and clean. Ideal for all women.
15.   Longrich Herbal Moisturizing Body wash:

Liquid soap that suits every skin
16.   Longrich Baby Wash: (Baby care) Good for all babies
17. Longrich Sheep Placenta SOD Milk Body Cream:

It is rich in many kinds of nutrition, such as the placenta essence, SOD and Vitamin E etc.
It is easily absorbed by skin and can promptly penetrate into skin, vitalize
And repair scathed skin.
It deeply care skin, and make it keep rich lipid, preventing the aging skin. It can prevent crimple and leaves skin smooth and tender.

FOR MORE INFO And TO PURCHASE ANY OF THESE PRODUCTS, CONTACT 08032391248

27 comments:

  1. just join longrich looking forward to use and sell the stock

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good news this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr ehiaguna a herbal practitioner who helped cure me from HSV (2), i had suffered from this diseases for the past 5 years and i have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr ehiaguna sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested free from HSV. all thanks to God for leading me to Dr ehiaguna who was able to cure me completely from this deadly diseases, I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr ehiaguna because I got to know him through elizabeth who he cured from HIV. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silent and don’t let that illness take your life. Contact Dr ehiaguna through his email drehiaguna@gmail.com You can also whatsapp/call him on:+2348073908953 .He cure all forms of disease {1}HIV/AIDS {2}DIABETES {3}EPILEPSY {4} BLOOD CANCER {5} HPV {6} BRAIN TUMOR {7} HEPATITIS {8}COPD{9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA.etc Be kind enough to share as you received.  

      Delete
    2. I never believed that their could be any complete cure for Herpes 2, Mrs JANE introduce me to DR.ehiaguna a herbal doctor, who brought him back to life again. so i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just two weeks i started using the herbal medicine he sent to me i was perfectly ok and . Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any symptoms of Herpes and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any Herpes in my body system. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine DR.ehiaguna I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for HSV that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure from DR.ehiaguna via his Email drehiaguna@gmail.com and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. One thing i have come to realize is that you never know how true it is until you try...email him drehiaguna@gmail.com.. OR WhatsApp +2348073908953 THIS IS THE TYPE OF HERBAL MEDICATION HE HAVE1 Cancer 2 Hiv 3 Low sperm count 4 Barrenness 5 Hvp 6 Herpes 7 Genital Wart 8 Rare disease 9 Hepatitis 10 Syphilis 11 DiabetesGod bless you sir for your good work that you done.....

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. SIR IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING LONGRICH YOU CALL ME WITH THIS NUMBER 08073968954

      Delete
    2. Mr Ejindu contact me on+2348034862943. Thanks alot

      Delete
  3. Am so interested and wish to joined this

    ReplyDelete
  4. SIR IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING LONGRICH YOU CALL ME WITH THIS NUMBER 08073968954

    ReplyDelete
  5. please do you also sell apparels?

    ReplyDelete
  6. please which longrich products are good for stretch marks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snake oil + SOD Cream lotion + Toothpaste

      Delete
  7. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUSI thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because lifebecame meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, thesymptoms became very severe and bold and made my familyrun from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gaveup everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because thedoctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs butthey never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me makingit worse. I was doing some research online someday when Icame across testimonies of some people of how DR Ebhotacured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thoughtit was a joke but later decided to contact him on the detailsprovided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent mehis herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after twoweeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptomsdisappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I wasNEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DREbhota because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep ontelling the world about you. If you are going through samesituation worry no more and contact DR Ebhota viadrebhotasolution@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4.ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or LupusErythematos

    ReplyDelete
  8. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUSI thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because lifebecame meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, thesymptoms became very severe and bold and made my familyrun from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gaveup everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because thedoctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs butthey never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me makingit worse. I was doing some research online someday when Icame across testimonies of some people of how DR Ebhotacured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thoughtit was a joke but later decided to contact him on the detailsprovided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent mehis herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after twoweeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptomsdisappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I wasNEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DREbhota because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep ontelling the world about you. If you are going through samesituation worry no more and contact DR Ebhota viadrebhotasolution@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4.ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or LupusErythematos

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer Lola, a friend of mine who had a similar disease told me about Dr. James  herbal mix  medicine who cured her of Ovarian cancer, .She gave me Dr.James  email address, I contacted him quickly and he assured that his herbal mix medicine will cure my breast cancer, I said Okay. I asked him about the process for the cure, he asked me to pay for the fees which I did and within 4 working days, he sent me the herbal mix medicine and instructed me on how to drink it for 3 months to get cured. I told Lola my friend about the herbal medicine so she gave me a go-ahead to drink it. I drank the herbal medicine for 3 months and I was totally cured. I'm so grateful and I have promised to recommend anyone suffering from cancer or any kind of disease to him and that what I'm doing.Dr.James herbal mix medicine  made me  believe there is hope for people suffering from diseases like Alzheimer's diseases, Bipolar disorder, Schizophrenia, Parkinson's disease, Schizophrenia, Cancer, Scoliosis, Bladder Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Breast Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Leukemia, Lung Cancer, Skin Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Fibromyalgia, a
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia, Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease, Diabetes, Coeliac disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Alzheimer's disease, Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids, Herpes, Inflammatory bowel disease, Copd, Diabetes.
    Here Is His Contact Info......[Email...drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good news to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr. James, a herbal practitioner who helped me to cure HIV, I have suffered from this disease for the past 5 years and I have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr. James sent to me to drink for about 14 days. 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup, and I was tested HIV negative. All thanks to God for leading me to Dr. James who was able to cure me completely of this deadly diseases, I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr. James because I got to know him through Mr. KELLY, who he cured of Hepatitis B. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silence and don’t let that illness take your life. Dr. James has cured diseases like BIPOLAR DISORDER, .DIABETES, NEPHROTIC SYNDROME MOUTH HERPES, MOUTH CANCER, MUSCLE ACHES, LUPUS, SKIN CANCER, PENILE CANCER, BREAST CANCER, PANCREATIC CANCER, VAGINAL CANCER, CERVICAL ILLNESS, POLIO DISEASE, ALZHEIMER, BULIMIA DISEASE, COMMON INFLAMMATORY DISEASE CYSTIC FIBROSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, CORNEAL ULCER, EPILEPSY, FETAL ALCOHOL SPECTRUM, LICHEN PLANUS, INFERTILITY, SHINGLES, BADRONOLE DISEASE, CHEST DISEASE / AIDS, AND BEHAVIORAL, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, TUBERCULOSIS LOW SPERM COUNT, ECZEMA, DRY COUGH, ARTHRITIS Contact Dr. James through  email address  DRJAMESHERBALMIX@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can I have full of the product list and function

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus in 2018 and I have tried all I can to get cured but all to know avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try , when i contact this herbalist and he prepared a HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via UPS delivery company service, when i received this herbal treatment, he gave me step by directions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was totally cured of this horrible disease within 18days of usage, i went to the hospital for a test and it was negative. I can tell to the public now that am now free from the horrible disease called herpes, all thanks to Dr.Vincent that is why I want to leave his email address and What's app contact just if you want to contact him for help. you reach this great herbal doctor via his email on (dr.vincentherbalhome6@gmail.com or you can what'sapp his mobile number +2349159559277) One thing I like about Dr Vincent is honesty. He is very polite with his customers, everything he told me was what he did. His herbal medicine are very affordable, effective, confidential.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My health was horrible before I decided to try the Protocol Of taking Dr. Okojie pure herbal mixture. I felt there was no hope for my health and I was to try the Protocol, thinking it wouldn’t work because I have visited so many hospital but same result. However, I was convinced by a Instagram friend to try the herbal medicine because I wanted to get rid of Herpes virus. The herbal mixture that was given to me was really quick and easy to take, within 2 week I was fully cured from Herpes. The herbal medicine really work and I will like to share this great doctor contact with you all email him drokojie2@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2349078751746 you won't regret it, I promise.

    ReplyDelete

  14. I am here to give my testimony about Dr Ebhota who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by salami, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Ehbota cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Ebhota healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like
    (1) CANCER,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) CANCER,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA
    (10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL
    (11)COLD SORE
    HERPES. he also cure my friend from cervical cancer Email: drebhotasoultion@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348089535482

    ReplyDelete
  15. Finally I am free from herpes virus, with the help of Dr.Omola pure herbs, This Virus appeared at the age of 29, with no hope of a cure from the hospitals i have went to, I thought my life have come to an end, until a Facebook friend of mine told me about Dr. Omola who treats all Kinds of diseases including Herpes, I contacted him via his email: dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com, I explain everything to him so he ask for my home address, after telling me the cost of the herbal medicine so we agree at a particular price, he prepare the herbs and make delivery to me via FedEx delivery service they deliver the herbs to my door step, I drink the herbs as him instructed, I went for test in 3 different hospital and it was negative, today I'm free from herpes virus.
    You should try Dr.omola herbs I'm not the first person to be cured with his herbs there are different testimony about this herbal doctor, your case can not be different, here is his WhatsApp No +2348118116254 email: dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Finally I am free from herpes virus, with the help of Dr.Omola pure herbs, This Virus appeared at the age of 29, with no hope of a cure from the hospitals i have went to, I thought my life have come to an end, until a Facebook friend of mine told me about Dr. Omola who treats all Kinds of diseases including Herpes, I contacted him via his email: dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com, I explain everything to him so he ask for my home address, after telling me the cost of the herbal medicine so we agree at a particular price, he prepare the herbs and make delivery to me via FedEx delivery service they deliver the herbs to my door step, I drink the herbs as him instructed, I went for test in 3 different hospital and it was negative, today I'm free from herpes virus.
    You should try Dr.omola herbs I'm not the first person to be cured with his herbs there are different testimony about this herbal doctor, your case can not be different, here is his WhatsApp No +2348118116254 email: dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past one years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by this Man Dr momoh and she also gave the email address: dr.momoh9@gmail.com of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. momoh telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the doctor assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email:: dr.momoh9@gmail.com or whatsApp his number on+2347083724098 

    ReplyDelete
  18. I’m indeed very happy for the great help that Dr ehiaguna rendered to me,I was diagnosed with HSV 2 on July 7, 2018 and I have tried all possible means to get cure but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum concerning herbal doctor Dr ehiaguna, who prepares herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases/Infection including Herpes Simplex virus Type 2, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email: drehiaguna@gmail.com He assured me of a cure, he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me instructions on how to use it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly virus within 14 days of usage,he told me to go for a medical check up and i went for test, I couldn't believe i was negative and the HERPES VIRUS in my body got cured, I and my family are so happy and grateful to God for using Dr ehiaguna to Liberate me. Reach Out to this great herbal doctor via his email : drehiaguna@gmail.com you can also reach him on WhatsApp +2348073908953 God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  19. The greatest Joy in my life today is that i have been cured of Herpes by a Doctor called Dr. Edualekhide, I was infected with HERPES Disease in 2017, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution,so that my body can be okay. Until one faithful day as I was browsing on the internet I saw a testimony on how Dr. Edualekhide has helped people in curing Herpes and other diseases, quickly I copied his WhatsApp number so i contacted him for solution for my Herpes disease, So Dr. Edualekhide told me that his going to prepare his herbal medicine for my health which he sent to me, luckily after 2week my Herpes was cured. Dr. Edualekhide is well recognized as one of the best herbalist doctors in Africa, you don't have to be sad anymore or share your tears anymore on this disease when the cure is available. The medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT,there's no special diet when taking the medicine. He also cures ALS, HIV AIDS, CANCER, HPV, DIABETES and lots more.
    For enquiries:

    E-mail: dredualekhide@gmail.com

    Website: https://dredualekhide.wixsite.com/website

    You can reach me on my Email:

    angelaoscar06@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I’m indeed very happy for the great help that Dr ehiaguna rendered to me,I was diagnosed with HSV 2 on July 7, 2018 and I have tried all possible means to get cure but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum concerning herbal doctor Dr ehiaguna, who prepares herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases/Infection including Herpes Simplex virus Type 2, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email: drehiaguna@gmail.com He assured me of a cure, he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me instructions on how to use it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly virus within 14 days of usage,he told me to go for a medical check up and i went for test, I couldn't believe i was negative and the HERPES VIRUS in my body got cured, I and my family are so happy and grateful to God for using Dr ehiaguna to Liberate me. Reach Out to this great herbal doctor via his email : drehiaguna@gmail.com you can also reach him on WhatsApp +2348073908953 God bless you

    ReplyDelete